Love football? Want to show off your loyalty to your team during the #BigGame? Even if you just watch for the commercials we’ve put together two easy looks that are flattering for anyone. And if you happen to be a fans rooting for New England or Atlanta these will get your makeup game day ready.
It is easy to feel a little gimmicky with colors like red, white and blue but hear us out. Here are a few simple steps to make New England proud without going over the top.
- First apply your complexion products as you would normally.
- Then get a long wearing red look by dabbing on a bit of creaseless concealer under our Scarlet (it is the perfect patriotic red). Then dust on Translucent Powder to set it. Put on one more coat of Scarlet and you lip look will stay for hours (though chicken wings might do some damage so feel free to keep it in your pocket for reapplications)
- To get a fun eye look using out Dawn to Dusk palette swipe our off-white yogurt on your brow bone and lid for a base.
- If you want to go for dramatic but easy to apply swipe on our matte blue over your entire lid. Easy and fun!
- Want to go more subtle? Wet the angled side of the brush and apply the blue matte color along your lash as an eyeliner (plus side it will brighten the whites of your eyes!).