We know it sounds super daunting. Julie wouldn’t touch the stuff for years. But we promise our twist up gel liner is as easy as it can get. And gel sets meaning this liner will stay put once it dries. Here are a few basic tips to get you started
- Start with thin, small short strokes to build confidence. Once it feels natural you can go with longer lines
- Start with thicker line at the outer corner of your eye with a gradual thinning toward the inner corner. This look is the most flattering look for most women and is the easiest to apply.
- You can do half a line up to the far side your iris and call it quits! Or if you are feeling braver once you have that first outer line, then go all the way to the inner corner of the eye.
- Don’t leave space between the eyeliner and the lash line. To help avoid the line the space gently lift the lid up or gently tug it “out or “wider” to get closer to the lashline. Getting closer to the lash line also has the benefit of making your lashes look fuller.
- Don’t want to get too intense? Pick a brown liner instead of a black one.