Wish you could fit better nutrition into your day but just aren’t quite sure how to go about it? You aren’t the only ones! Danielle Duboise one of the founders of Sakara Life is here to make you feel your best. This amazing meal delivery service specializes in fresh, organic, perfectly-portioned meals delivered to your home or office so you can get back to feeling really, really good again. Sakara Life makes nutritionally designed meals that are delivered ready to eat, because, well as they say eating clean has never tasted so good.
And Danielle’s story is a very inspiring one, a former model and actress, Danielle had endured a long, uphill battle, where she suffered from body image issues, roller coaster diets and weight fluctuation. Finally she broke away from the torture and began making loving, healthy choices for herself as a lifestyle, not as a diet. After carefully crafting a meal program that worked for her, she was ready to share her secrets with the world. Thus Sakara Life was born. And giving credit where credit is due she has an amazing partner in Whitney Tingle a former Wall Streeter turned Yoga instructor was there for every step of the way towards the creation of Sakara Life (don’t they both look like the picture of feeling good happy health?)
Below are Danielle’s answers to our #NotRoutine questions. We usually have 5 free form questions and 5 multiple choice but Danielle went a little her own way with inspiring answers. Could this woman be any more inspiring?
1. Hardest part of your day? I wake up slowwwwwly. Love mornings, but need my time to wake up. If I’m rushed, I’m grouchy.
2. Best part of your day? Mornings are sacred times for my husband and I. No phones. Just music, tea, kisses and meditation. He’s better at it than I am- he’s the one that makes sure we take the time. If left to my own devices, i’d probably rush out the door and be start the day grumpy.
3. The one item you without which your day is in shambles (or at least more challenging) Toothbrush and face cream.
4. What is the most consistent part of your daily routine? Sakara Detox Tea- I have it every morning!
5. What is the least consistent part of your daily routine? A day in the Sakara HQ is always 1000% different than the one before. Keeps us on our toes.
MULTIPLE CHOICE SECTION
Morning Person (X) when I’m home in Sedona, I wake up with the sunrise.
Evening Person-(X) when in NYC I’m a night owl.
I do my makeup with a couple products first thing in the morning
I touch up as needed throughout the day
I swipe right…I mean just a little lipstick & mascara (X)
Makeup is for special occasions
I’m all about that spin class life (x) classes in general… I like to optimize my hour and I know that won’t’ happen if I’m in charge.
Live to run, run to live right?
Namaste, my yoga practice centers me
I’m More into Couch Surfing
I’ve got Seamless/Cavier/Instacart As My Most Used App
I’m Hitting Up The Whole Foods Prepared Foods Section
Naturally I Cook Something Simple & Wholesome Every Night
I’m Trying Out This New Place I Read About On Some Food Blog
Everything In My Life Is Prepackaged (X) SAKARA LIFE MON-FRI. Weekends are for fun… and martinis.
I have a seasonal capsule wardrobe I rotate
Remember that girl who has one outfit? Yeah, I’m into that
Whatever is clean, at the front of my closet and inspires me.
I plan my outfits for the week on Sundays