A happy home has plants! Or at least we think so and so does the founder of The Sill Eliza Blank. The Sill was created with a simple ambition – to inspire people to bring more of the outdoors in. Their mission is to make the experience of discovering the perfect plants as wonderful as the plants themselves. The Sill is the source that bridges the gap between plants and people – offering products and services that to fit with your personal style, your lifestyle, and your budget. We are big believers at Stowaway as all of our greenery comes courtesy of Eliza’s knowledge! What could be more inspiring than a woman who turned her green thumb into, well, green? In this edition of #NotRoutine we learn a little bit more about what makes up Eliza’s busy days.
- Hardest part of your day? The moment I *jump* out of bed.
2. Best part of your day? The hour before I get into bed, I (usually) feel very accomplished, and get to spend time with my husband.
3. The one item you without which your day is in shambles (or at least more challenging) Chargers. I am a walking office – I need my MacBook Air and iPhone fully charged at all times.
4. What is the most consistent part of your daily routine? Alarm. Instagram. Eggs. Coffee. In that order.
5. What is the least consistent part of your daily routine? Where my work takes me. It could be to our HQ in New Jersey, our shop in Chinatown, to a client’s office, or beyond.
MULTIPLE CHOICE SECTION
… I’m more of a Mid-Morning and Mid-Evening Person
I do my makeup with a couple products first thing in the morning (x)
I touch up as needed throughout the day
I swipe right…I mean just a little lipstick & mascara
Makeup is for special occasions
I’m all about that spin class life
Live to run, run to live right?
Namaste, my yoga practice centers me (x)
I’m More into Couch Surfing
I’ve got Seamless/Cavier/Instacart As My Most Used App
I’m Hitting Up The Whole Foods Prepared Foods Section (x)
Naturally I Cook Something Simple & Wholesome Every Night
I’m Trying Out This New Place I Read About On Some Food Blog
Everything In My Life Is Prepackaged
I have a seasonal capsule wardrobe I rotate
Remember that girl who has one outfit? Yeah, I’m into that (x)
Whatever is clean
I plan my outfits for the week on Sundays
Photo by Lauren Juratovac.