If you had to go looking for the most inspiring woman you could find Susan McPherson would be an easy way to nail that life goal. She is corporate social responsibility expert who works at the intersection of brands and social good. She owns a communications consultancy focused on the intersection of brands and social good. A serial connector (no, seriously she knows everyone) and sustainability expert, McPherson Strategies
helps companies, nonprofits and foundations amplify their reach and social impact. At Stowaway we are just in love with not only her outlook on life but her commitment to impact. Plus she has a gorgeous smile that rocks a red lip wouldn’t you agree? In this edition of #NotRoutine
we see what keeps this inspirational woman busy.
1. Hardest part of your day? Right now trying to shower and get dressed given I’m on crutches! Normally, it’s keeping my pup entertained while I answer emails, make coffee and begin the day all before we whisk her off to day-care.
2. Best part of your day? Meeting with my clients! I love the work we do and it’s always fun to strategize on social good and philanthropy.
3. The one item you without which your day is in shambles (or at least more challenging) My workout! Although, since I’m recovering from major foot surgery, no working out for me until early August.
4. What is the most consistent part of your daily routine? Feeding my pup, taking her to daycare and planning what is on top for the next 24 hours.
5. What is the least consistent part of your daily routine? MEALS! Since I’m always on the go, it’s rare that I sit down for breakfast or lunch. Not healthy I know, believe me I eat, but just not in a civilized meal fashion.
MULTIPLE CHOICE SECTION
Morning Person (x)
I do my makeup with a couple products first thing in the morning
I touch up as needed throughout the day
I swipe right…I mean just a little lipstick & mascara (x)
Makeup is for special occasions
I’m all about that spin class life
Live to run, run to live right? (x)
Namaste, my yoga practice centers me
I’m More into Couch Surfing
I’ve got Seamless/Cavier/Instacart As My Most Used App (x)
I’m Hitting Up The Whole Foods Prepared Foods Section
Naturally I Cook Something Simple & Wholesome Every Night
I’m Trying Out This New Place I Read About On Some Food Blog
Everything In My Life Is Prepackaged
I have a seasonal capsule wardrobe I rotate (x)
Remember that girl who has one outfit? Yeah, I’m into that
Whatever is clean
I plan my outfits for the week on Sundays